Vernon Downs Casino Hotel is now open under new and stringent “We’re a Safe Bet!” program guidelines. The safety guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe. The “We’re a Safe Bet!” program guidelines include:
- All Employees must pass a COVID-19 antibody test or Covid-19 viral test (administered by a health professional) before returning to work.
- All Employees have received training by the Regional Safety & Risk Officer on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact.
- Temperature checks for all guests and employees prior to entry. Any guest or employee with a temperature above CDC guidelines of 100.4° F will not be allowed entry.
- COVID screening questions for all guests and employees before entering the property.
- All guests must wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines, except when seated in a dining area. There will be no other exceptions. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- Our air filters have been upgraded to MERV-13 in accordance with government guidance.
- Twenty-one (21) INTELLIPURE 950P medical-grade air purification units have been placed throughout the facility, which produce 99.99% aggregate removal of particles down to 0.007 microns.
- Guests and employees will be required to practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations, touchless whenever possible, have been placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas throughout the property.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure 6-foot physical distancing.
- Slot machines on the gaming floor will be configured to ensure compliance with 6-foot physical distancing guidelines.
- All outlets will comply with the State mandated current seating restrictions of the maximum occupancy limits.
- Plexiglass barriers/shields have been installed at all customer service areas, including the Cage windows, Vernon Rewards® Players Club booth, and the Hotel Front Desk.
- Dining outlets will implement seating protocols to allow for appropriate 6-foot distancing between seated groups. All food and beverage purchased from Triple 777 Café will be served in disposable containers with prepackaged condiments and prepackaged disposable utensils. Masks/cloth face coverings will be required at all times when not dining and seated at a dining outlet.
- All food and beverages will be strictly prohibited on the gaming floor, in accordance with State government guidance.
- Staff will be available to wipe machines if requested and guests will have access to sanitizing wipes for personal cleaning. Additionally, an Electrostatic Disinfection Sprayer will be used across the facility on a daily basis.
- Proper signage will be posted throughout the complex, including electronic signs, to encourage social distancing, health and hygiene, and to help ensure adherence to “We’re a Safe Bet” program guidelines.
- Casino open: Sunday-Thursday, 9am-12 Midnight and Friday & Saturday, 9am-2am
- Slots: We currently have over 200 slots that are open for play.
- No more than 700 individuals will be allowed on the Gaming Floor at any given time.
- Live Harness Racing has concluded for the season.
- Simulcast will not be open to the public at this time.
- Vernon Rewards Club open: Sunday-Thursday, 9am-11pm and Friday & Saturday, 9am-1am
- Triple 777 Café is open daily from 9am-10pm. Tables and seating for Triple 777 Café orders is available in our newest restaurant, The Kitchen.
- G’s Food & Spirits is open for dinner service Thursday-Saturday from 5pm-9pm.
- The Kitchen open Wednesday-Saturday, 3pm-8pm and Sunday, 10am-3pm
- Ring Eyed Pete’s Bar is not open at this time. All live entertainment remains cancelled.