Vernon Downs Casino Hotel is now open under new and stringent “We’re a Safe Bet!” program guidelines. The safety guidelines include multiple new initiatives designed to create an environment that helps to keep guests and team members safe. The “We’re a Safe Bet!” program guidelines include:
- All Employees must pass a COVID-19 antibody test or Covid-19 viral test (administered by a health professional) before returning to work.
- All Employees have received training by the Regional Safety & Risk Officer on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact.
- All guests must wear masks or cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines except when seated in a dining area. All guests who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask. Masks will be provided to guests, as needed.
- Our air filters have been upgraded to MERV-13 in accordance with government guidance.
- Twenty-one (21) INTELLIPURE 950P medical-grade air purification units have been placed throughout the facility, which produce 99.99% aggregate removal of particles down to 0.007 microns.
- Guests and employees will be required to practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations, touchless whenever possible, have been placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas throughout the property.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts will be arranged to ensure 6-foot physical distancing.
- Slot machines on the gaming floor will be configured to ensure compliance with 6-foot physical distancing guidelines.
- All outlets will comply with the State mandated current seating restrictions of the maximum occupancy limits.
- Plexiglass barriers/shields have been installed at all customer service areas, including the Cage windows, Vernon Rewards® Players Club booth, and the Hotel Front Desk.
- Dining outlets will implement seating protocols to allow for appropriate 6-foot distancing between seated groups. All food purchased from Triple 777 Café will be served in disposable containers with prepackaged condiments and prepackaged disposable utensils. Masks/cloth face coverings will be required at all times unless seated and eating at a dining outlet. Fully vaccinated customers are not required to wear masks.
- All food will be strictly prohibited on the gaming floor, in accordance with State government guidance. Beverages (including alcohol) are allowed on the gaming floor. Beverages may be purchased from food outlets. The casino bar is still currently closed.
- Staff will be available to wipe machines if requested and guests will have access to sanitizing wipes for personal cleaning. Additionally, an Electrostatic Disinfection Sprayer will be used across the facility on a daily basis.
- Proper signage will be posted throughout the complex, including electronic signs, to encourage social distancing, health and hygiene, and to help ensure adherence to “We’re a Safe Bet” program guidelines.
- Casino open: Sunday-Thursday, 9am-12 Midnight and Friday & Saturday, 9am-2am
- Slots: We currently have over 200 slots that are open for play.
- No more than 700 individuals will be allowed on the Gaming Floor at any given time.
- Live Harness Racing is open. Limited to 50% capacity.
- Simulcasting NOW OPEN! (Occupancy limited to 25 people. Masks must be worn unless fully vaccinated. Please follow all COVID-19 protocols of social distancing.
HOTEL SIMULCAST ROOM
Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays, 11:30am-6pmWednesdays and Thursdays, 11:30am-11pm
Fridays and Saturdays, 11:30am-12am
- Vernon Rewards Club open: Sunday-Thursday, 9am-11pm and Friday & Saturday, 9am-1am
- Triple 777 Café is open daily from 9am-10:30pm. Tables and seating for Triple 777 Café orders is available in our newest restaurant, The Kitchen.
- G’s Food & Spirits is open for dinner service Thursday-Saturday from 5pm-9pm.
- The Kitchen open Wednesday-Saturday, 3pm-8pm and Sunday, 10am-3pm
- Ring Eyed Pete’s Bar is not open at this time. All live entertainment remains cancelled.