Wednesday – Saturday, April 3-27.
All entrées includes a side salad.
Grilled Stuffed Pork Loin Chop $21 Grilled boneless pork chop with a cranberry bread stuffing topped with our bourbon mushroom sauce. Served with red smashed potatoes and sautéed spinach.
Grilled Mahi Mahi $25 Topped with grilled peaches and balsamic glaze. Served over wild rice pilaf with sautéed spinach.
Seafood Pesto $25 Sautéed shrimp, scallops and roasted red peppers in a creamy pesto sauce tossed with rigatoni pasta and garlic toast.
Surf and Turf $28 Sirloin Filet grilled to your liking, topped with a garlic citrus butter and shrimp tempura. Served with red smashed potatoes with sautéed spinach.
- Wednesdays: 5pm – 7pm
- $2.50 Long Necks (excludes Michelob Ultra)
- $4 CK Mondavi Wine (by the glass)
Fridays Fish Fry
- $11 Beer Battered Haddock
- Also available Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday for $12 during regular business hours.
Big Bet Burger Challenge
- Finish the Big Bet Burger platter and milk shake in 30 minutes, and it’s free!
Mr. G’s The Big Bet Bacon Cheddar Burger Challenge!
- The contestant can only choose the Big Bet Burger for this challenge.
- The contestant will only have one half hour to finish the burger platter and milk shake.
- Time will be kept by an official Mr. G’s employee.
- Once eating has started, contestant may not leave the room. (no bathroom breaks)
- The platter that the burger is served on must be COMPLETELY empty including the milk shake.
- No item of the burger platter may be dropped on the floor.
- The burger and milk shake must be completely swallowed by the end of one half hour.
- Finally, after you finish your lunch, ladies and gentleman, you have to keep it! No losing your lunch after you’ve eaten it!
- Any attempt at breaking any of these rules, will lead to disqualification.
- Winners will receive the burger platter and milk shake for free upon completion and a Mr. G’s Eat Like a Horse Tee shirt.